Dr. Saad Saad Advice

Dr. Saad Saad is a native of Palestine and grew up in Kuwait in a family of eight children. Saad studied his medical degree at Cairo University about 47 years ago. He graduated with honors and was the second best student in his class. Dr. Saad received his internship in England where he lived for a short period before moving to the United States. While in the U.S, Saad undertook a residency in pediatric surgery and applied for the board certification where he became a board-certified pediatric surgeon.

 

Dr. Saad is an experienced expert in pediatric surgery that he has practiced for more than 40 years now. He specialized in removing foreign objects or substances in the trachea and esophagus. The two body parts are also called windpipe and food pipe respectively. Saad Saad has helped multiple children throughout his career. The thousands of children that have ever received help from Dr. Saad are of different ages ranging from as little as six months to teenagers. He helps his clients to remove objects or food substances that are stuck in the trachea and esophagus.

 

In an interview, Saad advised how to handle kids and prevent them from swallowing foreign objects that can harm them. Saad Saad advice touched on how parents and guardians should be keen on ensuring that their children do not swallow dangerous object. According to Saad Saad, babies are ever curious and have a habit of putting everything they pick into their mouths with intentions of eating them. When swallowed, the objects mostly gets into the stomach through the food pipe without having any complication. However, sometimes objects can get stuck in the esophagus or get down to the trachea by accident. The common characteristics that show that your kid has a stuck object include wheezing, difficulty breathing and trouble swallowing.

 

Some of the common objects that can get stuck in your kid’s food pipe or windpipe when trying to swallow them include hot dogs, coins, small size batteries, and peanuts. According to Saad Saad advice, the larger objects such as coins and hot dogs are likely to be stuck in the esophagus while the smaller ones get stuck on the trachea.

 

If the child suffering from a stuck object is less than six years old, you can turn him or her upside down while holding the kid by the legs to get the object unstuck. Then tap them on their back, and in most cases, the stuck object will be unstuck. If the kid is over six years old, you need to stand behind him, or her then wrap your hands around the child’s waist and start thrusting your hands into the abdomen just below the rib cage. In most cases, your child will cough, and the stuck object will find its way out. Learn more : https://about.me/ssaad/getstarted